Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sweet, Sleeping Girl


Just wanted to make a quick post and then I will hopefully follow it with a BIG post! :)

Our weekend was GREAT!! We got up off of the couch (because we didn't want another wasted, lazy weekend), and we got things done!! I moved a lot more of my crafting things into the basement & organized it (thus my BIG post coming up... bad teaser, I know), and my sweetie got a lot of yard work done. We also went out into the backyard together and cleaned off our deck, deck furniture, and back door framing & sidelights. We were so proud of ourselves to get these dreaded tasks done. My sweetie also grilled out a good bit over the weekend, so that was a wonderful treat.

Now, a quick pic post about my girl...

It's not very often that I can sneak up on Daisy girl and catch a pic of her still asleep. I can catch her lying around being lazy at just about any time, but to get a pic with her eyes closed is rare. Just wanted to post two quick shots I took of her over the weekend...


This is as close as I could get before she opened her eyes...


I just love my little girl and her handsome big brother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...