Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some Wedding Pics...


...well, not from our wedding (don't worry- I'm sure I'll post some of those in September for our anniversary)... I just wanted to share some quick pictures from our cousin Amanda's wedding in June. A cousin of mine, Valerie Chappell Logan, along with her husband Ron, were actually her wedding photographers, and they did an awesome job!! I am including links to their Facebook page (Logan Photography) here, and their ordering website here.

They are so very talented, even if they are related to me! I already told Val I am definitely going to have to order the close-up of me & Zach, so I can't wait to get that in & get it framed! In this post, I am only including the pics with me & Zach, but if you're on Facebook, take the time to check out the other wedding photos & "Like" their page while you're at it. The other pics are so good! Wow!

And, I'm even going to include the "embarrassing" ones of us dancing. Sorry Zach...haha!

We had so much fun hanging out with family, and celebrating the day. I could NOT believe my sweetie got out on the dancefloor, but he did. I was so happy to have fun with him out there.

Congrats again, Amanda & David, and thanks so much Val for letting me post these here!

Love this close-up...


Same pic, just further away. He is just too handsome in his suit!...


The Jones fam boogeyin' down. Zach & I are cracking up! :) ...


Don't let Zach's look fool you- he had fun :) ...


Slow-dancing with my sweetie. I don't think we had slow-danced since our own wedding... Aww...


Hope you are all enjoying the start to your week! I will hopefully post soon on an organization project that I just fell into over the weekend. I got bored inside the house while Zach was outside pressure washing our driveway. It feels good to still be marking things off of our household projects list! I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...