Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Was Featured!!!


I can't believe I just got my first feature! I was checking my blog comments, and saw that I had a new comment posted. I couldn't believe it when I read it- I was featured on Delightful Order's blog. I am so excited!! It makes all my little project work worthwhile to know that others appreciate my ideas!

Check out the link above to see the Features listing. Woohoo! Great day so far! Not to mention, Monday is August 1, so you know what that means...No-Spend July will be no more! I don't know which I'm more excited about right now. It's a toss-up. Can't wait to post next about my shopping escapades on Monday. My entire lunch break will be devoted to hitting local stores. Ha!

Hope everyone is having a good end to the week. I definitely am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...