Monday, May 21, 2012

Thrift Store Trip #1324345


Surely I haven't been on that many thrift store stops, but it feels like it sometimes. I stopped by last week- actually by accident, because a train had stopped traffic. I didn't want to sit & wait on it, and the store was just right there. :) I scored 5 things for $6.
Oh, I love that!

Here's a quick run-down with pics:

Silver tray for $1- This will go along with my other silver tray I bought a while back. I'm wanting to transform both of them into chalkboards...


Yard flag for $1.50- I already have one of these in black & white, but it is starting to get dirty. This will be the perfect back-up...


Yard flag for $1.50- ...and so will this one. The set of two was $3...I couldn't pass them up.


Two copper pails for $1 each- I love these!! I am planning to use them for an organization project. They would look super cute with chalkboard labels!



This little cutie didn't come home with me (I honestly have nowhere to put it, and I really don't need another painting project right now), but I thought it was cute. It was a little pricey though, I think, for a thrift store. It would be darling in a little girl's room though...


...and it also has storage space, which is a bonus.



Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a restful one, complete with yard saling & dinner with friends!

Now we're just looking forward to our long weekend coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...