Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas!

I wrapped ALL of our Christmas gifts this past week and put them under the tree. I just took one night after work and did it all. It's always sad to me how at first there are tons of presents under the tree, then one by one, they all disappear in the span of a week or so. On the other hand, that also means that we've given them to everyone, which is also a happy experience.


I took a photo of Daisy with her "fur" coat on before she went out one morning. I thought it was cute, so I had to add it on here.


 I also took a quick picture of her lying on all the bags in the floor while I was wrapping presents. If there's a plastic bag on the floor, she's usually on it for some odd reason.


This one shows our laundry room door and all of our Christmas cards. We've gotten so many cards this year- mostly from family and church family. We hadn't realized how many people in our church we have grown so close to just in this past year. We've really enjoyed all the cute pics and sweet notes in them. Plus, I always get excited about receiving cards in the mail- or anything else in the mail, for that matter.

I can't wait for Christmas!! Like a lot of people, it's my most favorite time of the year. We had our first family get-together this past Saturday and had a great time with a house full of about 40 people. My next party was a small luncheon at work, and then tonight is our "Second Annual Festivus Dinner" at our house! :) Lots to do, but so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...