Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summertime, and the Livin' is Easy...


Things I L-O-V-E About Summer
(not in any particular order):

-Laying out in the sun-

     Daisy girl enjoys it as much as I do!

-Swimming and sticking my toes in the water-

These are mine...I'm not a weirdo who would search Google
for a pic of feet.
Too scared of what would pop up. :)

-Ice cold coffee drinks (or fruity drinks)--
just anything COLD-

I made this last night, courtesy of my Keurig! Couldn't pass up a big dollop of Cool Whip, another Summer favorite!

-Fresh-cut, colorful flowers-

Mary Ann's Mom grew these & brought them to the office for us to enjoy! These are some of the most beautiful
roses I have ever seen!

-Yummy, bright red summer tomatoes--
nothing better than one of these on a summer salad-

Yum!
(This is the only picture I stole  borrowed from Google Images. Hehe.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...