Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Maui, Hawaii- Photos of Us

I know this post is insanely late (like almost half a year late), but my hubby got an awesome new photo editing program for his birthday and has just recently sifted through all of our Hawaii photos. I have been dying for him to go through the pics, but he's so picky about his photography. I think he's awesome at it! (He's my husband, and it's my blog, so I can brag if I want to!) :)

I've included the good ones of us. There weren't really any bad ones (and I don't usually say that about pictures of myself). These haven't even been edited yet, but I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to see these so badly! I kept asking him to take photos of just me & him on the trip, because I realized that last year, he had tons of beach, whale & flower pics, but only a handful of ones of us. I think we're a little more important than scenery, so I asked him to take MANY of us this year. Pictures are priceless, people. Believe me, my family knows that now more than ever!

This is really lengthy, just because there are so many & it was difficult to pick my favorites...Enjoy!

This one is my absolute favorite of us!! That hammock was so comfy!

At Honolua Bay

Again at Honolua Bay...sorry, couldn't pick my favorite!

In our room, about to go eat

 At our favorite spot on the beach. We also took a pic in this exact same spot last year.


Us with Gordon. We caught a boat in the background!


 At another one of our favorite spots where the waves come crashing in

Sunset

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! The last one of the two of you in Hawaii, "Sunset", is my favorite...excellent of you both.
    Love you,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...