Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Snow Pics

I couldn't resist posting more snow pics. Zach took his camera out on Saturday after our biggest snow this year and took much better photos than I took the day before. They say we are going to have light flurries at times, then maybe an even bigger chance of snow this weekend and on into next week. In my opinion, most of the times they predict a considerable amount of snow, it either doesn't happen at all, or it's an insignificant amount. The weather last weekend was absolutely beautiful, so I wouldn't mind if it would stay that way. Although, I would be really happy to have one more big snow before Spring! Here's to hoping for more...

Our little family :)

Me & my sweet hubby

Me & Daisy girl...excuse my no makeup look :)

Daisy in her "fur" coat in the snow

Me & my girl, with snow on her nose

Sweet Cosmo in the snow

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the photo of the four of you in the snow...so, so sweet.
    Mom H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...