Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow- 2/12/10

It seems like we have had the chance for and/or have gotten so much snow lately! I love it!! We closed our office early on Friday afternoon because of the snow accumulation in Fort Payne. I went straight home, changed clothes and bundled up to go outside with Daisy and Cosmo. Zach had already left earlier that afternoon to take some pictures at the Canyon, so we had the yard all to ourselves. (However, we woke up Saturday morning to all the snow still on the ground, and enjoyed a snowball fight with each other. I will post some pics of Saturday soon!) I just included a few of the photos that I was able to take Friday afternoon.

Our house in the snow, with a few snowflakes still falling

Me & my girl

Me & Cosmo

Daisy in her spot under the awning. She wasn't very thrilled about the snow.

A.J. & Z.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...