Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Christmas Pics- '11


On Christmas night after we got home, we hurried & took a few pics of our little family in front of our tree. I know it's a little late, but I had to post these last few Christmas pics,
because I love them so much!

Me & my sweets


My squinty little eyes, which means I'm a happy girl :) ...


Mommy & Daisy girl


Our beautiful tree


We also took a couple shots of all four of us, but those didn't turn out. Now we know similar to what it feels like when you're trying to make a family photo with kids who don't want to cooperate. It is a rarity that you have a decent pic with all family members looking at the camera, and we just didn't achieve that
this time around. Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...