Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pinhead


Hope everyone had a great long weekend!! We had a wonderful one! It was filled with football, food (of course), laying out for that last bit of Summer sun, shopping & resting. Alabama won big, we got to eat at our favorite restaurant Stix, and I got to shop at two different malls over the weekend. It's now back to work for the rest of this week and one more day,
then we are off to Disney!!!

I got a few new things for the house at Kirklands, which I may post on later. I love how just a few new things can really change up a room! Kirklands is a big obsession of mine, and speaking of obsessions, I now have a new one...


Yep, I have jumped on the band wagon. I kept seeing so many posts from people trying out Pinterest & loving it, so I got on one night to see what all the fuss was about. It was ok, but I was having problems "pinning" pictures, so I gave up for a while. Then, I was bored, again one night, and got on my iPhone to see if "there's an app for that" (haha...cheesy...), and lo & behold, there was.
I cannot tell you how much quicker & easier it was too!
I love how the app simplifies it for you.

Basically, Pinterest is a photo cache with a plethora of photos that you can "pin" to your "board" if you like the photo. (That doesn't sound very simplified when I read it back.) You simply see a photo you like, click "Repin", and it pins it to a board. You can have countless boards with different subjects to keep your pinned photos categorized. So far, this is what I've got...



These are just screen shots from my iPhone. I posted them to show you some of the categories I have for my boards. It's so easy once you get the hang of it. What's really neat is to pin a bunch of photos, then go back & look at them all together. You can see the many things you love at once. It's kind of a photographic description of what & who you are, if you will.

I'm going to pick out a few photos that I loved so much
I had to share...

Some inspirational things:


I love, love, love this! And, for the record,
I would be oh-so-proud. :)


LOVE this!

Amen!

One of my favorite verses!

So very true!

Some of our favorite places:

Disney

Maui, Hawaii

I also included two pics of babies that look like our babies:

 
I could squeeze this little baby & never let go!

I couldn't get over how similar this Border Collie looks to Cosmo! Wow!

And things that make me laugh...




And, of course, I couldn't leave this out...



Roll Tide Roll!!!

I'm working on a little Bama door hanger project for Mom & me, so I hope to post on that soon. I would LOVE to wrap up several of the projects I have in the works before we leave out on vacation, but that's a big fat "maybe." We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...