Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Recent Thrifting Trips


Just wanted to post a few pics of some thrift store finds I snagged on two recent trips...

All of my goodies from the first stop- a square glass vase, two beautiful cut-crystal candlesticks, and a mini lamp...


Close-up of the mini lamp (perfect condition, with bulb included)- yep, $4...


If you've seen any of my thrift store posts before, you know I'm obsessed with candlesticks. They're almost as fascinating to me as picture frames...almost. These were $1 each.


Close-up of the square glass vase... I have another one just like this (it was purchased from the Dollar Tree for $1), so now I have an even two. This one was 25 cents- (take that, Dollar Tree!)


Basket-weave charger plate from a previous thrifting trip- $1...


 I've already put some of these items to use! Here are the two square vases, with beautiful knock-out roses my sweet
mother-in-law sent me from her yard...



And here is the charger plate in use- holding the gorgeous Easter lily that I purchased in memory of my dad from our church youth's fundraiser. :)


Total cost of the two trips combined was $7.25. Go me!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you enjoyed the roses...I love my square glass vase and would love to get another. ..they are perfect for the knock-out roses, since they have the short stems, and are also beautiful filled with Christmas ornaments during the holidays.
    You have quite an ambitious project mulching that huge yard, but it is all looking so beautiful!!
    Love you,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...