Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012 and Years Past


In true Ashley & Zach fashion, I'm posting these pics one week late. Oh well...better late than never.

We had such a great Easter weekend...(last weekend)! Our church service Sunday morning was absolutely out of this world!! I can't get over the awesomeness of it!! After church, we had lunch with Zach's dad, and had such a great time. We then spent the entire afternoon taking it easy- Zach watched the Masters, and I caught up on straightening up the house & doing laundry. (I had fun shopping the day before, so I made up for it then. Speaking of, I finally got my shoes for Sheena's wedding! Yay!)

We took our annual Easter pics, as we always have since we got married. Just wanted to share those with ya' (if you click on the photo itself, it will show a larger, clearer version)...

Me & my sweetie. Doesn't he look so handsome?? :)



Full shot...we both wanted to show off our new shoes. :)


Me & my Daisy girl...I was a little too daring, getting her this close to my dress. She can be a hyper girl sometimes & tends to jump around a lot, but she did great while taking these pics!

 
Now, mostly for myself, I wanted to post our Easter pics from years past. I love how we've grown & changed in our almost 4 years of marriage. We're only getting better with age, right? :)

Easter Sunday 2012
 
Easter Sunday 2011

Easter Sunday 2010

Easter Sunday 2009

...I know my dresses improve with each year, anyway. I love a good excuse to buy a new dress, outfit or shoes. :)

Aww, I love it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...