Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Beginnings!

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and an exciting New Year's! Zach & I thoroughly enjoyed our last day of 2010. We spent the day in Chattanooga (our office was closed that day), shopping with our Christmas gift cards (I tore up Ann Taylor LOFT, thanks to Zach's mom!), eating (at Outback, one of our favorites- yum!), and watching a movie (Little Fockers). We made it home fairly early since we left at a decent time, but I didn't make it all the way to ring in the new year. I had curled up with Daisy and a blanket while watching TV, and quickly fell asleep. Zach woke me up about one minute before midnight, just long enough for us to count it down, then after a New Year's kiss (which I still get "giddy" about), I fell asleep again. :)

Just wanted to post a quick picture that I uploaded from Facebook. There is a neat app. that lets you compile photos from your past year in a collage. I picked my favorites, so here they are!


I will make another post sometime soon. We still have Christmas pics to go through. Heck, we still have our Christmas tree up. We were both a little lazy during our time off for New Year's, and we wanted to enjoy it, so I just put up my Christmas decorations, and we left the tree for later.

A lot is going on this week, so it may be after the weekend before my next post. We visited our friends/neighbors, David & Amy, last night for a while. They just welcomed their little girl into the world, so we enjoyed getting to meet her! I held her for the longest, and Zach enjoyed hanging out with David & playing with the two boys. Tonight, we're having dinner with Mom & Dad, then our choir rehearsal starts back. Tomorrow night is our birthday day for me & Papaw Hoyt at my parents' house. This weekend is our church's Christian Women retreat at The Summit here in FP, so I'll be packing for it soon. Then, Sunday is my 26th Birthday!! After that, I have a girls' day planned with some that I graduated from high school with, and in a few more weeks is our Maui trip!!! Things are finally getting back to "normal" mode, so that's good. Christmas time is my most favorite time of year, but it's always nice to get back to the way things were. Lots of fun and exciting things happening around here! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...