Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Friends!

Friends have been so important to me lately. They always are, but they are now more than ever. Aside from my wonderful family, they are the people who have lifted me up for the past few weeks. I cannot thank all of you enough for the prayers, calls, messages, cards, flowers, food, and everything else that you've done for me & my family. You will never know how much you have helped us through this difficult time.

I just wanted to post some photos that I recently received. The first two are from our girls' day out this past Saturday. The first one is of all of us, thanks to a sweet girl who took it for us. The second is some of us out on the ice (that picture was quite tricky, because we were all struggling not to slide away- or fall- while we were having the pic taken). I had so much fun that day! I love my girls!!

Me, Megan Lindsey, Sheena Quizon, Heather Godwin, Brittany (Reed) Holcomb & April (Fox) McClung


The second set of pics is from our women's retreat. There were so many taken, but I only included these two. Not going to bore you with all the others. I love the last one of me & Hannah!


1 comment:

  1. Awww... I feel so blessed and lucky to be your friend. I think that you are absolutely wonderful and I am so glad that we were all able to spend time together last Saturday :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...