Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Time With the Fam

We have spent a lot of time with family lately! Jonathan is home this week for Spring Break, so we're taking advantage of having everyone here in town. On Monday night, we had dinner at my parents' house. Mom baked ham and cooked tons of veggies and I cooked the green beans. We got our Easter basket from Mom & Dad, which I really liked because since we've gotten older, we haven't had an actual Easter basket in years! I included a picture of our full basket of goodies. My new purse is included too- I had picked this out while shopping last weekend and Mom went back and got it for me! (Spoiled, I know.) :) After dinner, Zach left to go watch the Duke National Championship game at his friend David's house. They had a blast, and he's still so excited that Duke won!


I stayed at Mom & Dad's, and our Aunt Renea stopped by for a while. I have never been a big fan of coffee (I do like frozen coffee drinks though), but she brought some that we all tried. After a couple packets of Splenda and some milk added to it, it was quite yummy! We sat at the dining room table and talked for hours over our coffee, all while watching the game. It was really fun catching up, and an even better game to watch!

On Tuesday night, we all had dinner at my Mamaw Helen & Papaw Hoyt's house. We always have a great time visiting with them. Tonight, we're having our weekly dinner with Mamaw Ruth, so we'll cover all the bases on my side of the family this week.

I will post Easter pics soon. They are on Zach's camera at the moment, so hopefully I will get them uploaded before Spring is over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...