Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring is Here!

We're so excited that Spring weather is (somewhat) finally here! Zach spent this past Saturday mowing & getting a few things for our yard, including three Encore azaleas which he is excited about planting tonight. We're also going to focus more on our backyard this year. We started an island there last year, but only got about halfway finished with it. Hope to post some finished pics of it soon!

This past Thursday, I had girls' night at the house. We got together, had pizza and watched both Twilight & New Moon. We all had a fun time with each other, Daisy included. Zach popped in only long enough to get food, then retreated to our bedroom to watch some of the March Madness games. Speaking of, Go Duke!! Zach & I will be parked in front of the TV this coming Saturday night for their Final Four game.

I wanted to include a picture of the buttercups he brought home for me from his dad's yard. Sunday afternoon, he went to his dad's to watch the Duke game while I was at children's choir practice. I came home to these on our kitchen counter. :)


Buttercups from my "Buttercup" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...