Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Walk Around the Neighborhood

I had forgotten how cute our little neighborhood really is. Zach and I decided to take a walk with the dogs one day this week to enjoy the summer weather. I had initially said we should start back to the rec center that day, but his idea was better. We're still spending that $30 per month on the membership though, so we may have to re-think that next year!

As you can see, Daisy was ready to go! Her little tail is blurred in the photo from her wiggling around.



So excited even, that she jumped at me while I was trying to take another picture.





Zach had a good time walking with Cosmo...


even though, like us, he got tangled up at times.



Me & Daisy...lookin' good, as usual.


Hopefully we'll do more of this in the next few weeks! I love getting out of the house for a while and enjoying this beautiful weather with my favorite "people" (actually, just one favorite person and my two favorite babies.) This is actually the first time I can remember that I have really looked forward to Fall weather though. I'm ready for cooler days, warmer clothes and, of course, Alabama football! :) I hope everyone is having a great end of the summer. Thanks for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...