Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

I just enjoyed my last two vacation days of the year at home. I got a lot accomplished around the house, baked a little and wrapped most of our Christmas gifts. On Wednesday, my mother-in-law, Helen, came over and we took her out to lunch and then spent most of the afternoon re-covering our dining room chairs. All the work was worth it though- they look beautiful!! Thank you, Helen, for all your help!

On Thursday, we had lunch with Zach's dad, Gordon. After we got back home, I tackled the guest room (better known as our "junk room.") Zach tried to work during the day, but I think I bothered him at times. After I finished cleaning, I was bored and wanted someone to talk to besides Daisy! In other words, I don't think it would ever work out if I stayed at home too!

Going back to work on Friday was a little disappointing, but the day is going by really fast so far, and the weekend will be here soon! We're having a get-together with some of my family on Saturday night, so our Christmas festivities are beginning! This Sunday is our church choir Christmas concert and I am so excited about it! It will be a great feeling to see/hear all of our hard work pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...