Monday, December 1, 2008

Early Morning Shopping

This is the first year that I decided to get up early and hit the After-Thanksgiving sales. I had thought that I would have gotten up early and it not really have been worth my while, but it definitely was! My mom and her best friend Debbie have been shopping early on Black Friday every year since I was little and they've asked me to go every time. I thought this would be a good year to start, since we could always use more things around the house...and I could always use more clothes/shoes/purses!

I woke up a little before 4 and was in the door at Wal-Mart at 4:45. I would highly recommend avoiding Wal-Mart that day if you don't like crowds. I did find some really good deals there, so it was all worth it. After hitting a few more stores in Fort Payne, we ate breakfast and then headed to Gadsden mall. I was really happy that I made myself get up that day- Zach was too, since I "saved" us so much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...