Monday, July 13, 2009

Little River Canyon- Photo Shoot Weekend

I wanted to post just a few of our favorites from our photo shoot this weekend at Little River Canyon. We took a class in photography on Friday night and then our group met at 8 am the following Saturday morning to practice some techniques we had learned. We even made a trip to the new JSU Canyon Center Field School and took a tour of the building. Zach did a great job with his nice camera, and I was really surprised by the good pics my little Cybershot made. We had a great day just enjoying the beautiful aspects of nature that God created for us to enjoy.

I'm also including a link to my album on Facebook of Zach's pictures that he took on his fishing trip back in June:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...