Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fun with the Water Hose











Saturday was so hot! After Zach and I made our trip to Desoto Falls that afternoon, we came home and played outside with our dogs. Cosmo has always loved playing in the water. Daisy has always been really good with her baths, but she apparently hates the water hose. Zach started it up and Cosmo was right in the middle of the fun. He snapped at the water and was soaking wet after a few minutes. Daisy, on the other hand, stayed in one spot the entire time-- right behind me. She stayed right at my feet the whole time Zach had the water hose out. I guess she enjoyed watching Cosmo have all the fun.

This was also Father's Day weekend. We had a great time on Friday night taking Gordon (Zach's dad) and Grandma out to eat in Rome. On Sunday, we went to Gadsden with my family and ate and shopped a little. I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...