Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day



On Friday while I was at work, Zach sent me a beautiful bouquet of a dozen roses with a few white lillies and other greenery. I was completely surprised! We had decided a few weeks ago that we wouldn't get each other anything, but would just go out for a nice dinner. Little did I know he had this planned! Aside from our wedding flowers, they are the most gorgeous arrangement! They still look great and we're enjoying the smell of them all throughout the house. In return, I cooked dinner for him that night- his request was fried shrimp and homemade seasoned fries. It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself! We still went out for dinner to Canyon Grill on Saturday night and enjoyed great food. We had a wonderful "first" Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...