Thursday, February 7, 2013

Christmas in February!


Well, it's now February '13, so I think it's about time I post the last of the Christmas '12 photos. :)

This is all Zach's photography- some is edited, some is not. Either way, I am just in love with some of them!

He took a few of me & my Daisy girl by the tree one night...




The next two are me opening my gift from Zach. It was a wireless speaker for my iPod/iPhone. Love it!!



My Daisy...



Handsome Cosmo...


Me & my sweetie on Christmas night...


Zach's family...


It's fun to relive those, now that it's been a couple of months. Zach has just been so incredibly busy with work, and we are so blessed by that!! With us both being busy at work & at home, we haven't had much time to go through these. We grabbed just a few minutes last night & looked through them.

Now that Christmas posts are out of the way, maybe now I can focus on catching up on my project posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...