Thursday, October 20, 2011

Disney Pics From My Talented Husband


This is a bragging post. It's my blog, and I can brag if I want to. Especially when it's about family.

I am so excited to share with you a few of the photos my talented husband took on our 3rd Anniversary trip to Walt Disney World. There are beautiful sights all around you at Disney, but he captured so many of them that I would have never noticed otherwise. It was hard to narrow down the favorites for this post, so I encourage you to visit his Flickr link (just click on "Flickr link" to visit), to see all of the others. He still didn't include all of them on his Flickr portfolio, but the ones he posted
are the cream of the crop. 

I had to include the main ones of us, just because I love them so much. All the rest are faves of mine & his. Get ready for, yet again, too many photos...

Ones of us:

With Donald Duck...this one turned out to be my favorite out of all the character shots

With the wonderful Minnie & Mickey :)

With Cinderella, my favorite princess

With the beautiful Belle, Zach's favorite princess :)

With Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)...She told us we needed to go on a double with her & her prince sometime. :)

This bell is the only one on the planet die casted from the same mold as the Liberty Bell

Me in front of Cinderella Castle... This was the day we got there. The 1 1/2 hour flight was awesome! We gained a full day
by flying instead of driving.

My prince in front of the castle :)

My sweetie in front of his favorite, The Haunted Mansion. This was taken on the Liberty Belle.

After the fireworks

Some randoms:

This may be my favorite picture from the trip, after the ones of us, of course. I just love it!

 Lovely Fall decorations

 The train station at the entrance to Magic Kingdom

 LOVE this!

We went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and we highly recommend it! Candy galore, and a great parade & unique fireworks show. This was one of our favorite parts- the "headless horseman" galloped down Main Street,
holding his pumpkin head. A-mazing!!!

The beautiful castle during the "Kiss Goodnight"

And some faves of the fireworks... I think fireworks are his specialty! They definitely take a lot of skill to capture, and man, does he have skill!! :)






2 comments:

  1. These photos are fabulous...very well done!!
    Some of them would be perfect on the cover of a Disney magazine.
    Love you,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo's I just came from Disney and I LOVE these.. : )) Lovely post.. I wanted to know if you would like to join in on my project..? Project PINK.. Painting the blog world PINK for a day.. Breast Cancer Awareness on Oct 3oth..!! Over 40 blogs so far are in.. Please check it out - it'll mean SO MUCH to me.. Wishing you a lovely weekend..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/10/paint-your-blog-pink-awareness-faith.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...