Monday, November 22, 2010

Blessed...All Year 'Round

There is no place I would rather be on Thanksgiving day than at home with our families. Every year I like to look back and think about all the blessings I have. Each year, without fail, I realize I have more than the last. Thank you, God, for your blessings on me!!

Thanksgiving Day- 2008
This was our first "married" Thanksgiving together, but definitely not our first. We have been together for 8 years now! Wow!!


Thanksgiving Day- 2009
The last picture is one of my favorite ones ever of me & Zach.

Hopefully, I will be posting new ones in a few days! I absolutely cannot believe that it's Thanksgiving week already. I think this is my second most favorite week of the year. Christmas week, of course, being first. I hope that everyone has a fun, safe, happy and thankful week!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...