Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Georgia Aquarium


This past weekend, Zach and I celebrated our first anniversary with a trip to Atlanta. I wanted to post everything in order, so I'm posting the aquarium pictures first. Hopefully I can get around to posting the others sometime this week!

The Georgia Aquarium was great!! The 5-gallery set-up of it was really organized, and it took a big part of the day to see the whole thing. Zach and I really enjoyed taking lots of pictures here. I think his favorite were the crocodiles. My favorite were the cute little sea otters. I was actually surprised to see those there, just because I only think of fish being in an aquarium, but they fit right in. The last time I went to an aquarium was years ago on a family trip to Gatlinburg, so this was something fun and different for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...