Thursday, May 21, 2009

"My Best Friend's Wedding"

This past Saturday, May 16th, was Jen & Andrew's wedding! I thought the title was fitting, especially since it's one of my favorite movies! Being the Matron of Honor, I had a full, great day. We started out with our bridesmaid breakfast that morning. After that, I went with Jen and we got our hair done. After making a quick stop by our house, my mom and I headed out to Camp Comer to eat with the girls and start getting ready. The weather was gorgeous all during pictures. We made it back to the wedding site when it was time for the wedding to start, and after our processional and Jen's arrival at the altar, the skies turned dark. I could hear thunder a few times and the wind started blowing a little. We made it through the recessional and got to our vehicles to travel to the reception site, and the rain started. Good timing! We got a little wet on our way from our cars to the reception, but we didn't melt! The reception, just as the wedding, was beautiful and we all had a great time getting to catch up and spend time with each other- old friends and new ones. I even got out on the dance floor- which was lots of fun! I'm including many of the pictures I took that I'm proud of!

Me & Jen

Our prayer right before we went to the waterside wedding site. It was so special!
My Matron of Honor bouquet
The wedding site at Camp Comer
All the bridesmaids except for Katie
Cutting the cake
First danceJen's dance with her dad, Bill
The reception table decoration
Jen wrote, sang and played her song to Andrew. Aww!
Jen & Andrew leaving for the honeymoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...