Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My 28th Birthday Celebration(s)!


I am blessed beyond belief- I always seem to end up having multiple birthday celebrations. I had FOUR celebrations for my 28th birthday, which actually fell on Wednesday of this past week. Needless to say, 28 is feeling pretty good so far. :)

We'll start with...

Celebration 1:

My mom took me, Zach & Jonathan to Stix- my favorite!! I filled up on sushi, fried rice, veggies & steak. We also shopped all day long.
I was a happy girl!


Celebration 2:

My sweetie took me to another favorite restaurant, Canyon Grill. This restaurant holds a special place in our hearts, because we had our rehearsal dinner here the night before our wedding. :)

This was the only gift I told him I wanted when he asked me. He ended up adding to it- we are going to Cirque du Soleil for the second time when we go to Disney for our 5th anniversary in September!! Yay for something to look forward to!!




Celebration 3:

My sweet momma, as if she hadn't done enough already, cooked dinner for the fam, to celebrate my & my Papaw Hoyt's birthdays. He turned 82 on Monday, and I turned 28 on Wednesday. :)

We had my favorite cake from a family friend that specializes in them. Can't get enough birthday cake!



Celebration 4:

Zach's sweet mom cooked dinner for my birthday this past weekend. We made a day of it, and went shopping while we were there. We had a great dinner, again, complete with a yummy cake.



I had a precious little helper while I opened my gifts. :)





Zach was on the couch chilling, and the girls crawled up to keep him company. It was so precious, I had to take a picture. These are two of the sweetest girls ever, but we may be a little biased!



Thank you to everyone that sent me a message of some kind on my b-day and the day after. I'm not on Facebook much anymore, but I was blown away at all the posts. You all really know how to make a girl feel loved. The day after my birthday marked 2 years since my dad left this world. I made it a happy day, enjoying every blessing I have. That's how he would have wanted it. It made it a little easier with our 15th National Championship win that Monday! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

I am a little sad now that all the celebrations are over. But, I am blessed to have been able to draw them out for a couple of weeks.
I highly recommend that to anyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...