Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baptist Young Women/Christian Women

I went to my second Baptist Young Women (renamed as Christian Women) meeting Monday night. It's a group of women, ranging in age from 21-50, who get together once every month for a dinner and devotion. It was so much fun not just to get out of the house and do something different on a weeknight, but to get to know some of the women from our church. We're planning a women's weekend retreat in January and I cannot wait for it! If you listen to one of the women who went on last year's retreat talk about it, you will instantly want to go! We're scheduled to leave January 9th (my birthday!), and will return on the 12th. (Zach and I can always go out for my birthday a week early!!) If anyone wants to go, just let me know! We would love to have new people join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...