Thursday, December 22, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...


I was inspired to post this by a link party I saw on this blog. It's always heart-warming to think about your favorite things. My salvation, my Zach, Mom, my family, our little doggies, and our church family are at the top of my ultimate favorites list, no doubt, but this is a fun favorite "things" list...

 Memories... Cherished this year more than ever.



Comfy, but stylish, boots!... And no UGGs for this girl! I buy the more affordable brands, like Rampage & Old Navy, because I want them in every color! :)

Rampage Alice II Boot - Girls Sizes 13-4

Cuddling with my Daisy girl... She has her own blanket, and that's my backrest pillow she has stolen. :)


Girly movies with Mom... like Dirty Dancing! Oh, Patrick Swayze, how we love you!


I also watched this one for the first time last night & LOVED it, so it's on our list to watch together- hopefully this weekend!


 Funny movies with Zach... such as Christmas Vacation, which we watch every year. Usually more than once.



Mentha Lip Tint... An everyday neccessity for this girl!


Cozy shea-infused socks from Bath & Body Works... Always on my feet when I'm at home.


A little creamer & sugar with my coffee... I have one cup every morning at work & sometimes on the weekends, courtesy of my Keurig. I got this cute little mug & coaster set the other night. Well, I got Mom one & couldn't resist getting one for myself. 'Tis the season!


The "mug shot" (haha) above is an example of one of my newest favorite things...

Instagram... I love the super-easy photo editing of this app!


I wish you all a very Merry Christmas- one full of enjoying all of your favorite things!

1 comment:

  1. Your pup is so cute!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...